The my.harvard Student Information System
The my.harvard Student Information System offers tools to streamline the instructing process. Faculty instructors will see a list of the courses they are currently teaching on their homepage. Five buttons are associated with each course:
- Class Roster displays a list of all enrolled students. Instructors may send emails, view photos, and more. A badge will indicate the current number of enrolled students.
- Course Site launches the Canvas course site.
- Sectioning allows the instructor to set up sectioning options for the course and manage the process of assigning students to discussion sections and labs.
- Grades provides access to the final grade roster. The instructor may use this tool manually to enter final grades or upload final grades from a spreadsheet.
- Petitions allows instructors to view and respond to a list of student permission requests for limited enrollment courses, override enforced prerequisites, and respond to cross registration requests. A badge indicates the number of pending requests.
For how-to guides, visit about.my.harvard.edu/help