Graduate School Office of Student Affairs

Instructors with concerns regarding graduate students’ academic or personal welfare should contact the Office of Student Affairs in The Richard A. and Susan F. Smith Campus Center, Room 350 (617-495-1816). This office is directed by the Dean of Students, who has general responsibility for the welfare of graduate students and monitors students’ academic status. The Dean represents students in disciplinary cases before the Administrative Board of the Graduate School of Arts and Sciences.